Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I am a principal!!!

Business woman - Click image to download.Today in class we had the chance to do mock interviews and I happened to be playing the part of a principal! I loved it!!!
 I really enjoyed myself and I also learned so much. I learned that keeping it short and sweet is important. I learned that your philosophy should be brief and to the point. I learned that I need to be confident and quick with my answers. Uncertainty in your voice is a complete turn off. I learned that I need more practice so that my answers become more natural. I loved it, at first I was thinking what is this for?? 
Then I realized this was sooooooo important! I really liked the answers I got when I asked What color comes to mind when you think of an inquiry lesson? I also enjoyed listening to everyone's philosophic views on teaching and how different they all were. Simply amazing! I would love to do it again! 
I would love to be a principal!!!!! :) So much fun!!!
 Businessman 2 - Click image to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment